Friday, May 29, 2009

Letter to the Author

 

         Dear Mrs. Gray,

                  Hello I am a 6th grade student named Perla Salazar. I go to Vista Academy of Visual and performing Arts. Me and 3 of my other fellow classmates are doing a team project on STARGAZER!!! I think Stargazer is an amazing book. I loved how Bianca and Lucas and Balthazar risked everything to look for Charity and so that Bianca and Lucas could be with each other. The one thing I would have changed would be the romance level. I needed to see more love between Bianca and Lucas. I also have couple questions for you. What made you want to write this series? What were your inspirations for the characters? Were did the love of Bianca and Lucas come from? Please please please write me back a letter or send me and email!!!!!!

Address: 507 Calle Independencia Vista Ca 92083

My Email: perlasalazar21@yahoo.com and also my friend Lillie who is doing the projectdoing the project, 97lillie@cox.net

It would be great to also get your email!!!!!!!

 

                                    Sincerely, An obsessed Stargazer Fan

                                                      Or

                                                  Perla Salazar  

No comments:

Post a Comment