Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Recommended Read

Reviewed by: Team Lucas

Book and Author: Stargazer by Claudia Gray

Target Audience: 14 up

Significant Passage: “She’s scared enough to kill him, I realized. I had to help Lucas, but how? I was stronger than any human being, but not nearly as strong as a full vampire, no matter how childlike she might appear. Then I realized that when the door had splintered, pieces of wood had been scattered all over the train station’s floor. One next to me was the perfect size to be used as a stake.” Pg 59

Synopsis: Bianca goes to secretly see Lucas, and Balthazar finds out about them, but keeps it a secret. While Bianca is out with Lucas, she sees a young vampire, and tells Balthazar about it, but finds out that his sister is back, and that she only knows half of what she is…

Best Book Ever: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment